Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reading #25: Descriptor for Image Retrieval

  • None yet
  • Eitz et al. present an image descriptor that works both on a sketch (line drawing) and a processed image where the edges have been enhanced and isolated. The descriptor can be used to do sketch-based search over a large database of images.

    Merging the sketch and image worlds is a pretty cool idea. If I know vaguely what an image looks like (or what I want an image of), then I should be able to draw a quick sketch of that image and get a real image as the result.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    You need a better browser to enjoy this page.
    hide

    Draw on my Blog!

    Left click anywhere to start drawing. Right click to attempt recognition and to clear the screen. Recognition is powered by the $N recognizer. Contact me if you want your blog listed; for now please pick a symbol from that web page.

    Legend